We’re thrilled to announce X Line – the new, all-in-one package that allows you to build your personalised home security system with help from a professional installer.
A little extra support
At Ring, we always want to offer our customers the best possible experience, which is why we're bringing you X Line - a lineup of six unique, premium bundles designed to offer customers in the UK a little extra set up support from professional installers.
Each premium bundle includes a Ring Doorbell or Security Cam, and a 4-year limited warranty, as well as a lifetime subscription to Ring Protect Basic, which allows users to review, share, and save videos for up to 30 days. You can add more Ring devices at any time, to create a system that’s uniquely yours.
Getting set up
If you want to start building your Ring of Security but you're not sure where to start, X Line makes it simple for you to schedule an in-home consultation with a trusted security expert to find out which products are right for you. They’ll even help you to customise your settings in the Ring app to get everything working better together.
Ring device bundles that will be available include:
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus X
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro X
- Ring Video Doorbell Elite X
- Ring Stick Up Cam Elite X
- Ring Spotlight Cam Wired X
- Ring Floodlight Cam X
X Line will be available in a variety of product options through select professional installation vendors later this year.
1. Lifetime Ring Protect Basic is specific to your individual device and only covers its useful lifetime. If you replace your device under warranty claim, your plan will transfer over to the replacement device for its useful lifetime.
2. Additional Ring devices are not covered by the Lifetime Ring Protect Basic plan or the 4-year limited warranty. This limited warranty gives you specific rights. You may have additional rights under applicable law, and this limited warranty does not affect such rights.